INFORMATION ON COOKIES - COOKIES POLICY
The OBOLO site uses a technology called cookies to obtain information on the use of the site and improve user experience.
2. DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
Cookies are small files that are sent and stored on your computer's hard drive through your browser when you access a website. Cookies allow a page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user or their device's browsing habits and, depending on the information contained and the way the device is used, may be used to recognize the user
3. CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified according to different parameters:
- - Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies, depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and in charge of processing the data obtained.
- - Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies, depending on the period of time during which they remain stored in the user's terminal.
- - Objective: technical cookies, customization cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies, behavioural advertising cookies, depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed.
Depending on their purpose, you can define the following types of cookies:
- - Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse through the website or the application and use of the various options or services existing in it (videos to facilitate purchases, social networks, etc.).
- - Customization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics based on their preferences (language, browser type, configuration, content design).
- - Analysis cookies: those that allow the anonymous analysis of the behaviour of the users of the website and that allow to measure the user's activity and to elaborate navigation profiles to improve the websites.
- - Advertising cookies: those that allow the management of advertising spaces on the site.
- - Behavioural advertising cookies: those that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website based on the user's behaviour and browsing habits, from which the profile is obtained, thus making it possible to personalize the advertising displayed in the user's browser.
4. COOKIES USED ON THE WEB SITE
The OBOLO website uses its own and third-party cookies. Own cookies are used to improve the user experience, third-party cookies allow the analysis of Google Analytics data.
Cookies are activated whenever a new user accesses the site or if the cookies have been deleted.
5. CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE BROWSER
Below we indicate to users the links where to find information on how cookies can be configured and managed in the main browsers:
6. CONSENT TO COOKIES AND SITE FUNCTIONING
We inform you that the withdrawal of consent and, therefore, the deactivation of certain cookies, could prevent the use of some features of our website.
7. UPDATE AND MODIFICATION